Yonge Street is to the left with a cluster of buildings of the village of Davisville.
- The purple circle is around Davisville school.
- The blue line is where Tullis Dr is now on top of Mud Creek.
- It appears that today’s short block of Glebe Road is all that remains of the original Glebe Road that went thru the Clergy Reserve.
- The yellow line is along the Toronto Beltline Railway which is today the Beltline Trail.
- The red circle is the location of the “Ontario Cottage” style house at 505 Balliol St.
- Most of the side streets between Eglinton Ave and Soudan Ave were renamed due to duplication when this area became part of the City of Toronto in 1912.