Plan to attend this important neighbourhood meeting!
April 20, 2016
6:30 p.m. at Manor Road United Church
During the pre-meeting, chat with Toronto City Councillor Matlow and SERRA board members. Learn about condo development, Y-E city plan reviews, super-sized new homes, and safety concerns. Also learn about the proposed bold pilot project to issue tickets at bad construction sites in Toronto, just like parking tickets. Finally, get an updateon the Local Appeals Board slated to replace the OMB for many Toronto projects.
We enjoyed a stellar year in 2015!
- Membership up by 50%.
- 25 times at Committee of Adjustment to help concerned neighbours!
- Ongoing negotiations with condo and mid-rise building developers
- 7 times at the Ontario Municipal Board to help concerned neighbours
- Over 60 attended our construction seminar in March 2016
- Many early interventions to improve projects and mitigate effects
Mark your calendar and plan to attend! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let SERRA know your issues in advance.
Join SERRA today even if you can’t attend. Membership renewals or new memberships