Thursday, November 19, 2020
Members’ AGM at 6:30 p.m. and Town Hall 7-9 p.m.
Guest speakers – Councillors Robinson & Matlow + School Trustees Laskin & Chernos Lin
COVID-19 suspended our ability to meet face to face, but we are busier than ever:
- NEIGHBOURHOOD SAFETY and SCHOOL ISSUES
- TRAFFIC SAFETY
No COVID-19 pause for developers – they’re ramping up their efforts.
- EXPLOSIVE GROWTH in our area – 26,000 to 45,000 new residents
- Skyrocketing growth in Davisville – nine new developments
- Schools over capacity
- Huge need for parks, green space, rec facilities and community services
- Crazy construction everywhere with no end in sight – and at all hours!
Mark your calendars and plan to join us for our first virtual AGM!
Find the the full flyer here: